HTMA EXPERT IS NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
Master HTMA and transform your clients' lives (and your business)
MASTER HTMA INTERPRETATION
Plus confidently develop protocols for your clients!
It seems silly to think of a course focused on Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis for health practitioners that DOESN'T also teach how to utilize it in practice (ie. develop protocols for your clients).
"I have tried all sorts of courses and Kendra Perry’s HTMA Course is by far one of the best courses I have taken. "
Anne Van Thuyne, AfterFit
"I loved every minute of her enriching course."
"I believe everyone that offers HTMA test should go through her course."
Start Getting REAL Results for Your Clients!
HTMA EXPERT STUDENTS GET:
6 Online Training Modules (see course syllabus below)
90-Day Access to Bi-weekly Live Q&A Calls with our HTMA Expert Coaches
90-Day Access to Our HTMA Practitioner Facebook Community - Watch our monthly Case Review Calls & Masterclasses to advance your expertise!
Transcripts & Cheat Sheets for Every Module
Real Case Studies to help you master the craft
WHAT THE STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
Click the arrows to see more!
Thank you for the opportunity you gave me to make a difference in people's lives!
Silvia Hogan, FDN-P, NTP
This course made me feel like I can master this
She undersells over delivers
Ryan Monahan, FDN-P
I need to say it was the single best business investment I made in 2019.
I don't know how you discover the HTMA Expert course and you don't take it. I feel like everyone needs it.
She knows her stuff
Anna Lubazska, Holistic Health Coach
HTMA has been the missing piece for my clients health complaints.
Brandon Molle, FDN Clinical Adviser
This course presents every possible scenario.
I really feel that it has given me the background to put everything into perspective.
My favorite part of the HTMA course is the community.
INTRODUCTION TO HTMA EXPERT (DO NOT SKIP!)
- This course is no longer being updated
- Welcome to HTMA Expert! Start here!
- New Student Survey
- Meet the HTMA Expert Team!
- Join the Facebook Group
- Set Up Your Wholesale Supplement Accounts
- The Thursday Case Review Calls
- Live Call Calendar
- How to Access the Thursday Call Recordings
- Weekly Critical Thinking Exercise
- Weekly Course Newsletters
- How to Find Things in the Course
- ANNOUNCEMENT: New TEI Reference Ranges for Individual Minerals. ***Please Read***
MODULE 1 - INTRO TO HTMA, MINERALS & OXIDATION TYPES
- L1: Introduction, History & Collection FREE PREVIEW
- L2: Ordering, International & New York Clients FREE PREVIEW
- L3: Is HTMA Accurate? FREE PREVIEW
- L4: Mineral Overview & Interpretation Basics FREE PREVIEW
- L5: 1st Level Minerals FREE PREVIEW
- L6: 2nd Level Minerals FREE PREVIEW
- L7: 3rd Level Minerals FREE PREVIEW
- L8: Oxidation Types FREE PREVIEW
- L9: Case Study Examples FREE PREVIEW
- Resource Library
- Module 1 Survey
MODULE 2 - SIGNIFICANT RATIOS & PROTOCOLS
- L1: Introduction to Significant Ratios
- L2: The Calcium/Phosphorus Ratio
- L3: The Sodium/Potassium Ratio
- L4: The Calcium/Potassium Ratio
- L5: The Sodium/Magnesium Ratio
- L6: The Zinc/Copper Ratio
- L7: The Calcium/Magnesium Ratio
- L8: The Iron/Copper Ratio
- L9: The Copper/Molybdenum Ratio
- L10: Understanding Loss Patterns
- L11: Dietary & Lifestyles Strategies
- L12: Supplement Strategies
- L13: Supplementing with the 2nd Level Minerals
- L14: Supplementing with the 3rd Level Minerals
- L15: Simplifying Supplementation
- L16: Create Customized Mineral Formulas for Your Clients with Vykon Supplements (addendum)
- L17: Case Studies
- Module 2 Survey
- Resource Library
MODULE 3 - 4LOWS, THE CALCIUM SHELL PATTERN & THE IODINE PROTOCOL
- L1: The 4LOWS Electrolyte Pattern
- L2: The Calcium Shell Pattern
- L3: Detecting Iodine Deficiency
- L4: The Iodine Protocol
- L5: Case Studies
- Module 3 Survey
- Resource Library
MODULE 4 - COPPER TOXICITY
- L1: Introduction to Copper Toxicity
- L2: Types of Copper Toxicity
- L3: Addressing Copper Toxicity
- L4: Case Studies
- Module 4 Survey
- Resource Library
MODULE 5 - INTRO TO HEAVY METALS & DETOX PROTOCOLS
- L1: Introduction to Heavy Metals
- L2: Introduction to Metal Detox Protocols
- L3: Heavy Metals on the HTMA
- L5: The Toxic Ratios
- L6: Other Types of Heavy Metal Testing
- Module 5 Survey
- Resource Library
MODULE 6 - ADDITIONAL TOPICS
- L1: The Healing Journey
- L2: Re-Testing Scenarios
- L3: Maintenance Protocols
- L4: Mineral Balancing on a Budget
- L5: Mineral Balancing with Children
- L6: HTMA Packages & Pricing
- L7: (Addendum) Important Steps for Being Successful with HTMA & Functional Lab Interpretation***
- L8: Join the HTMA Expert Affiliate Program and Make $$$
- L9: Give a Testimonial for HTMA Expert! (YOU ROCK!)
- Module 6 Survey
- Resource Library
- How to Get Your HTMA Expert Certificate
COURSE RESOURCE LIBRARY
- All Resources in One Spot
1:1 CLINICAL CONSULTS
- Book a 1:1 Clinical Consult with Anna
- SUPER NERD PACK # 1: GI-MAP Training with Lisa Pomeroy
- SUPER NERD PACK # 2: Advanced Copper Toxicity Training with Amanda Leigh
- SUPER NERD PACK # 3: Organic Acids Training with Brendan Vermeire
- STOP THE CLOCK: Energy Management & Productivity Training
BUSINESS BUILDING TRAINING
- Masterclass: How to Grow a Profitable & Impactful Health Coaching Business
BECOME AN HTMA EXPERT NOW!
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL VIDEO
MY PROMISE TO YOU...
Understand how to interpret the primary patterns on a Hair Mineral Analysis test
Feel confident in developing clinical protocols for your clients
Have the tools to assess the success of your protocols & know when to change course
Know how to change the lives of yourself and your clients by balancing their minerals
Meet like-minded practitioners who are just as nerdy as you!
Fun, fun and more fun!
Feel like an HTMA Expert!
MORE STUDENT EXPERIENCES!
"I had waited MONTHS for her to re-open it and I was not disappointed."
Tara Thorne, Tara Thorne Nutrition
"THANK YOU for opening my eyes, Kendra! This course was AMAZING."
Karen Rogers, Bachelors in Public Health & Nutrition
"This is a foundational lab I suggest to all clients!"
Dori Martin, Optimal Health by Design
"Now I can interpret it by myself!"
Silvia Hogan, Functional Nutri Healing
"My confidence has soared upon completing this course!"
Amy Slater, Amy Slater Coaching
"I've learned an incredible amount about mineral balancing!"
Brittanya Beddington, Massage & Wellness with Brittanya
"I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to further their education.
Stevie McMurtrie, Own Your Body
"I absolutely love Kendra’s teaching style."
Stacey Turner, Stacey Turner Wellness
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Functional health coaches who want to add to their current testing offerings
Licensed professionals who want to offer a more holistic approach for their clients
Health coaches who don't offer testing but would like to start adding it to their practice
Practitioners who are already utilizing HTMA but want to up level their knowledge
Fitness professionals who want to help their clients breakthrough weight loss plateaus
Wellness coaches who are fascinated by HTMA but are completely confused how to use it
Lay people who aren't health coaches but have a good understanding of health physiology and want to improve their own health and their family's
WHO IS THIS COURSE NOT FOR?
Practitioners who are looking for a diagnostic tool to diagnose disease
Practitioners who don't believe in a Functional approach to health & wellness
Lay people who have a limited understanding of health systems & health physiology
"The HTMA Experts course has changed my practice!"
Piper Gibson, Regenerating Health
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET AS AN HTMA EXPERT STUDENT:
6 ONLINE TRAINING MODULES
90-DAYS ACCESS TO OUR HTMA PRACTITIONER COMMUNITY
90-DAYS ACCESS TO OUR LIVE COACHING CALLS
Connect with your HTMA Expert coaches, 3 x per month, to get all your questions answered and to get feedback on your test results or client cases.
TRANSCRIPTS, CHEAT SHEETS, RESOURCES & GUIDES FOR EVERY MODULE
REAL CASE STUDIES FOR EVERY MODULE
TOTAL VALUE FOR HTMA EXPERT?
Get started for as low as $527
Pay in Full
3 x $527.00
3 Monthly Payments
"The support from Kendra and her team is phenomenal! I highly recommend this course!!"
Rebekak Tiexiera, Simply Balanced
"Kendra Perry's HTMA course clarifies what can seem an overly complicated but very valuable test."
Sadie Moss, Beacon Midwives
"Kendra is a great positive, energetic and knowledgeable person."
Claudia Gonzalez, Akasha Therapeutic Massage & Wellness
" If you want to learn HTMA, this is the class to take!"
Christine O'Day, Christine O'Day, Health & Wellness Guide
"I loved the HTMA Expert course with Kendra!"
Leslie Menkhoff, BodyWorks Wellness Studio
Business Mentor & HTMA Educator
"Kendra, Anna, and all of the support involved with KendraPerry.net are extremely helpful and supportive."
Dina Tulenko, CSI for Your Health
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start?
Right now! As soon as you purchase, you will get full access to all the course material!
When do I get access to the course material?
As soon as you purchase :)
Are the modules recorded?
Yes, all the modules are recorded. The live Q&As are also recorded.
What if I can't make the live Q&As?
You can submit questions in advance. All questions will be answered on the Q&As and they will be recorded for you to watch later.
How long does the course take to complete?
Generally, it takes students 4-6 weeks to complete the course. But if you are super keen, you could likely binge the entire course in 1-2 weeks.
Are there payment plans available?
Yes. You can pay in 3 payments of $527. Your second payment will be automatically billed 4 weeks after your first payment. Your third payment will be filled 8 weeks after your first payment.
Will I feel confident in creating protocols by the end of the course?
Yes. This is taught throughout the course and you are given lots of cheat sheets and fill in templates to help make creating protocols easily.
How long do I get access to the course for?
You get lifetime access to the course modules plus any updates I make over time. You will get exactly 90-days access to the support component of the course (coaching calls & Facebook community). After 90-days, if you want to continue hanging out with us, you can purchase a monthly membership.
When does the cart close?
It doesn't. You can purchase whenever you want.
I'm not a health coach. Can I still enroll?
Anyone is welcome but please note if you have a limited understanding of health physiology, you will likely struggle to understand the material.
What if I still need support once the support ends?
We have an HTMA Expert graduate premium group where you can submit your client cases for review, continue to access support from Kendra and your coaches and participate in advanced training sessions.
What is your refund policy?
We offer a 60-day refund policy. That means you are able to request a refund at 60-days but you MUST show us that you have completed the course material. If after completing this material, you still feel like this information isn't valuable, we are happy to offer you a full refund. We do not make any exceptions to this policy. Thank you for understanding.